Hospital In Focus | IPSC India
IPSC India is a “State-of-Art Centres of Excellence” offering the highest standard of quality spine and pain care with the most technologically advanced treatments by implementing practice guidelines derived from ‘Evidence-based Clinical Practice’.
The name stands for a chain of Single Specialty (Spine and Pain) Hospitals focusing on day care and short stay procedures which are clubbed with Diagnostic and preventive health services.
“We offer a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach to diagnosing and treating chronic and spinal pains. It’s a step ladder approach with special emphasis on minimally invasive spine interventions leaving patients with clean, satisfying results and faster recovery”, says Dr (Maj) Pankaj N Surange - Director IPSC India), capturing the essence of the organization.
“To improve the quality of lives of individuals with chronic pain utilizing compassion and advanced interventional pain management techniques.”
“To establish a chain of single specialty hospitals focused on advanced day-care interventional procedures and short stay surgeries related to spine and joints along with a network of daycare centers.”
IPSC runs on the pillars of four central values :
I - Innovative.
P - Patient Centric.
S - Safe Practices.
C - Compassionate
1) Established in 2012 by Dr. Pankaj Surange, IPSC runs as a Day-care Centre in the heart of Dwarka Sub City in New Delhi.
2) IPSC has pioneered the practise of replacing Spine Surgeries with Minimally Invasive Procedures by embracing and encompassing the latest technologies and research.
3) IPSC has treated more than 40,000 patients in its 9 years of existence.
4) It provides patients with the benefit of smaller incisions, less pain, shorter hospital stay, faster recovery, less scarring & significantly lower complication rate.
5) The organization today engages over 15 consultants from various specializations under the umbrella of pain management and interventional procedures.
6) IPSC has also worked to promote pain specialization amongst physicians and has trained more than 1500 doctors through its varsity and training programs.
7) Today, IPSC stands as a distinguished brand in the specialization and attracts patients & students from over the Globe, specially from the Middle East.
AT IPSC, employees are actively encouraged to innovate, and are recognized for out of the box approaches and ideas that have the potential to benefit society, and help the organization and the industry take bold and collective steps into the future. This relentless, exploratory quest for ‘the next big thing’ is championed within a broader context of cutting edge technology, best practises and an ethical and humane value system.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION ACHIEVED OVER THE YEARS
1) Pain Awareness Ambassador Award 2015
2) Excellence in pain practice award by World Institute of pain 2017
3) National Pain Physician of the year Award 2016
4) HH Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Excellence Award 2019.
Amongst the initiatives planned for the future at IPSC are
1) Building a chain of Spine and Pain centres by adopting a hub and spokes model comprising a network of small single specialty hospitals and day-care centres.
2) Creating a ‘Centre of Excellence’ that will perform advanced interventions at a tertiary level and will be a referral centre for entire IPSC network. It will have association with Clinical Research in devices, drugs and implants, as well as in the realms of education and training in association with international players.
Dr (Maj) Pankaj N Surange, MBBS, MD, FIPP (Hungary), FIAPM, AMPH (Indian School of Business), DPM (Royal college, Ireland)
Intervention Pain & Spine Centre (IPSC) India has grown by leaps & bound over the past decade under the auspices of Dr. (Maj) Pankaj N Surange.
Dr Surange is a Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery and possesses a Masters in Anaesthesiology. He is a qualified FIPP from Budapest, Hungary & certified from WIP (USA), and is accredited by Pain Societies globally as a member & Fellow. Dr Surange is the Ex-Chairperson of the World Institute Pain (India Chapter) and is currently Director of Spine Interventions & Interventional Pain Management Courses at IPSC ,New Delhi. He is also the current honorary Secretary ISSP, Indian Society for the study of pain.
Dr. Surange is the Founder Member of the Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Society and is also an International member of the Spine Intervention Society. He holds expertise in advanced Minimal Invasive Interventions like percutaneous endoscopic discectomy, biaculoplasty and vertebroplasty for various painful conditions of the Spine and other chronic neuralgic states and cancer pain. He is an alumni of the India School of Business (Advanced Healthcare Management Program).
Dr. (Maj) Pankaj N Surange is a frequent Speaker and Faculty at National and International conferences. He has been a mentor and guide to numerous pain physicians all over the world. Dr. Surange’s vision, pioneering initiatives, endurance and innovativeness - especially in the field of advanced spine interventions - has been pivotal in promoting the speciality of Pain in the Indian context.
“Failure is just a lesson. Accept it, learn from it and come out more stronger!”, Dr (Maj) Pankaj N Surange – Director, IPSC (India)
*This story is published by VOH team*
Aamod Wagh | RHEMOS Health
Aamod Wagh | RHEMOS Health
Mahendra Singh| Benovymed Healthcare Private Limited
Brand in Focus | NirogGyan
Brand in Focus | Trizone Healthcare Consultants
Dr. Gauri Agarwal | Seeds of Innocence (IVF Chain) and Genestrings Diagnostic Centre
Brand In Focus | LabAssure
Layak Singh | Artivatic.ai
Vishaka Goyal | Clinicspots
Manu Kohli | CogniABle
Gautham Pasupuleti | Biodesign Innovation Labs
Brand in Focus | Cloudphysician
Amrit Ravi | Brainpan Innovations
Vivek Khanna | Click2Clinic
Swathy Rohit | Health Basix
Harsh Parikh | DRiefcaseView All