Brand In Focus | Esperer Nutrition
Neutraceutical Firm Esperer Nutrition (EON) is leveraging pioneering research to unlock the potential of nutrition therapy and helping ordinary people lead extra-ordinary lives. ENORMA, its latest offering, takes that tradition to a whole new level.
Esperer Nutrition (EON) is a Research Based Nutraceutical firm pioneering the prevention and management of critical diseases using innovative nutritional therapies. The team strives to champion the role of nutritional therapies that possess proven clinical and health benefits. The organization aims to understand, treat & help to prevent a range of medical conditions by leveraging nutrition as sciences. With special emphasis on onco-nutrition, the team provides a 360-degree solution : Right from disease management (NCDs and others) all the way up to nutritional intervention in preventive care.
1) A robust portfolio featuring 44 ultra-advanced and disruptively unique products spread over categories like cancer nutrition, respiratory health, gut health, metabolic syndromes, hormonal health and many more.
2) Clinically validated global standard nutraceutical range of formulations.
3) All products are pivoted around ground-breaking innovation and clinically evaluated for cancer disease management & NCDs.
4) EON’s product pipeline boasts over 50 clinical nutrition products with EUGMP approval.
5) Products are sourced from USFDA and WHO GMP affirmed plants.
6) Up-to-date global marketing and distribution network with visionary leadership team.
7) Supported by strong and scientifically inclined advisory board spread across the globe.
EON has recently launched the nutraceutical brand ENORMA which is a range of nutrition supplements for NCDs (Non-Communicable Diseases) and based on Esperer’s proprietary research DINI Axis.
The sweepingly comprehensive ENORMA range offers clinical nutrition supplements for NCDs like…
1) Hormonal heath
2) Gut health
3) Bone & Joint
5) Respiratory Conditions
9) General wellness - Immunity,Post-Natal Mental Wellness and others.
The ENORMA nutritional range is based on EON’s proprietary research DINI Axis. Enorma is aimed at empowering people who are self-achievers, ambitious and want to live an uncompromised life. The pursuit of higher goals sometimes leads to a hectic, erratic lifestyle - giving rise to chronic conditions like PCOS, Diabetes, bone and joint problem, compromised gut or mental health. Enorma with its immunomodulatory nutritional range helps alleviate, prevent or manage these chronic conditions – helping people max their potential and live a truly “extra-ordinary and unstoppable life.”
1) Esperer Nutrition (EON) offers the world's first research based condition and cancer-specific nutrition supplements at hypermetabolic conditions.
2) The company is a global pioneer in prioritising drug-nutrient interactions and toxicity level of the drug as an important factor in chronic disease management.
3) The company is credited with innovating the DINI AXIS hypothesis which highlights the interplay of diet, nutrition and immunity, and targets lowering the risk of NCDs (Non Communicable Diseases).
4) Esperer Nutrition holds 7 international patent applications + ownership in the space of clinical nutrition product formulation and allied research.
5) EON has achieved various Indian and International alliance in the field of Nutraceutical research and marketing.
1) INDIAN ACHIEVERS AWARDS 2020 For Most Innovative Startup.
2) IHW AWARDS 2020 For Health Innovation.
3) INDIA 500 STARTUP.
“We are currently living in a VUCA world: volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous.
To reduce some uncertainty and complexity, we need to find preferably simple solutions and implement them to keep our increased longevity ‘healthy’. Nutrition plays a decisive role in contributing to human health, in extending the period of being free from non-communicable diseases (NCD) and increasing the quality of life, across geographies and divergent societal groups.”
Raktim Chattopadhyay, Founder & CEO , Esperer Onco Nutrition
*This story is published by VOH team*
Brand in Focus | PsychOnline
Brand in Focus | PsychOnline
Pallavi Jain | Krsnaa Diagnostics Ltd
Elwinder Singh | Connect and Heal
Shyamakant Giri | Rivaara Labs
SUNIL KHURANA | BPL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD
Alok Awasthi | SeekMed
Dr Aloke Mullick | Omni Hospitals
Dr Aparna Jairam | Asalvee Labs
Dr. Prakash Tyagi | Gravis Hospital
BRAND IN FOCUS | SYNAPSICA
Dr. Sachin Gupta | Salus Healthcare
Mr Vipin Pathak | CARE 24
Mr. Sanjay Jha | COLMED PVT. LTD
Mr. Gaurav Aggarwal | Innovation Imaging Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Dr Sunita Maheshwari | The Telrad GroupView All